Revolution in the Industry: 3D printed carbon
You would like to contact the manufacturer and apply for the agency offer? Then please verify now.
VENOX Systems is a start up from Austria that develops 3D printing systems and provides service with them.
We are looking for sales support in the area of service with our additive manufacturing technology, which allows to produce multi-material components from continuous carbon fiber, metal wires and thermoplastics. This enables to produce innovative components which are lighter, stronger and smarter.
Our target group are innovation driven companies and research institutes in the fields of:
- Lightweight components
- Aviation (unmanned)
- Performance (motor sports)
- Mechanical engineering
- 3D printing (CFF) as a service with continuous fiber materials (carbon, glass fiber, copper wire, ..)
- 3D printing (FDM/FFF) as a service with thermoplastics (Polaymid, PEKK, ABS, TPU, PC, ...)
- Development of new products in combination with our manufacturing technology
- Improvement of existing products in combination with our manufacturing technology.
- Extensive technology training on site in Austria or via web
- Digital sales material in the form of flyers, whitepapers or brochures
- Physical sales material in the form of sample components and flyers
Product Ranges and ProductsEngineering: Electronic devices, electrical components, Light engineering, Machinery, Machinery, industrial equipment: Fittings, fixtures, mountings, Machinery, industrial equipment: Industrial devices, industrial equipment, Machinery, industrial equipment: Special tools, drills, milling cutter, Supplier industry: Moulded parts from plastic, polymers, rubber, Supplier industry: Technical textiles, technical fabrics, Vehicles: Aeroplanes, aircraft, equipment, accessories, Vehicles: Bicycle, motorcycle, bicycle equipment, spare parts, accessories, Vehicles: Motorized vehicles, motor vehicle equipment, Vehicles: Special vehicles, commercial vehicles, special-purpose vehicles
Medical Products, Health Care: Medical technologies
Customers and Target GroupsAircraft construction, rail vehicle construction, military technology, Electrical industry and electronic industry, Engineering firms, company of consulting engineers, Engineers, Mechanical engineering, plant construction, apparatus engineering, Other, Plastics and polymers industry, Vehicle industry, automotive, commercial vehicle construction
All states in Germany