You would like to contact the manufacturer and apply for the agency offer? Then please verify now.
King Tony Europe is a professional hand tools and pneumatic tools manufacturer created in 1976 in Taïwan, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. King Tony was first imported in France in 1999 and became one of leaders in the agriculture network, thanks to its 7000 items dedicated for workshops and shops. Those King Tony branded tools are stocked in France, in Poitiers.
WHEN TO START WITH US?
As soon as possible!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for “multi-brands” Sales agents to extend our footprint in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany, mainly in the Agriculture network (automotive and construction can be a plus). Areas within countries need to be discussed.
Best candidates will be “local agents”, speaking both English and local language (for Sweden and Denmark), with a strong experience in the agriculture market/business (automotive is a plus).
- Frequent visits with our existing customers/partners within the agriculture market, respecting our European exclusive sales agreements (John Deere, CNH etc.)
- Develop your portfolio and increase sales to reach yearly objectives
- Maintain and develop a trustful relationship with our partners becoming the ambassador in your area for the King Tony
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Exclusive sales agreements with key accounts in your country
- All training to the branch and marketing support you would need to become our best ambassador
- Attractive commission of 10% on your Net sales
Sortimente und ProdukteEngineering: Agricultural machines, accessories, spare parts, Grinding, sanding, abrading equipment, cleaning equipment, Machinery, industrial equipment: Fittings, fixtures, mountings, Machinery, industrial equipment: Precision tools, measuring instruments, Machinery, industrial equipment: Special tools, drills, milling cutter
Kundenkreise und ZielgruppenEngineering firms, company of consulting engineers, Mechanical engineering, plant construction, apparatus engineering, Retail trade (with outlets or branches), Specialised retail trade, Vehicle industry, automotive, commercial vehicle construction, Wholesale
Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Germany